Friday, April 30, 2021

Arroz Con Leche - Rice Pudding Spanish Style

There are rice pudding recipes from just about everywhere.  This recipe is from Spain and calls for round rice, which I didn't have in the house so I made it with medium grain rice and it's just delicious!.

I've had Arroz Con Leche cooked by people from many countries, and other than the rice pudding made by my cousin Sarah Rachman, Spanish Arroz Con Leche is my favorite. Super creamy, yet there is no cream.

I couldn't have made this today without my 'ayudante', my sous-chef, Mardely Elizabeth Guerrero Uyaguari.  She's the best in the kitchen.

Hay recetas de arroz con leche de casi todas partes. Esta receta es de España y requiere arroz redondo, que no tenía en casa, así que lo hice con arroz de grano medio y ¡está delicioso !.

He tenido Arroz con Leche cocinado por personas de muchos países, y además del arroz con leche hecho por mi prima Sarah Rachman, el Arroz con Leche español es mi favorito. Súper cremoso, pero sin crema.

No podría haber hecho esto hoy sin mi 'ayudante', mi sous-chef, Mardely Elizabeth Guerrero Uyaguari. Ella es la mejor en la cocina.

Click here for the recipe




No comments:

Post a Comment